Saturday, August 27, 2011

I took my first painting class last night.

A friend of mine, Elizabeth Hilliard, has started a painting class called Truth Be Told. You can check it out at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Truth-Be-Told-Art/156998187711627. She has painting parties at her house or you can host your own. Last night, a friend hosted a party and I was able to join in. It was so much fun!!! I learned so much and cannot wait to do it again. I decided to do my painting for my mom's upcoming birthday gift. Most women choose their favorite scripture for their paintings. I chose the serenity prayer because it holds a lot of meaning to my mom and my family. I can't wait to give it to her next weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I cannot wait to attend a class! Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete